Well, I guess our big adventure is about to start or it has already started many years ago when we started to dream about increasing our different family. I say ‘different’ as it apparently is in the eyes of the most part of people, but in fact this family is just the same as all other families where there is love, affection, care and respect.
Our dream of being mothers is turning true. It is not only about being mothers thou. It is a dream of teaching things we know, finding out together about things we don’t know yet, showing the world to a new comer and mainly showing the difference of ‘good’ and ‘bad’.
I wish we will be able to keep the family together and that we’ll soon get it bigger with a second baby. We know cousins can be good partners but we consider very positive this daily exercise of sharing, giving, receiving back what we give, loosing, giving up, and negotiating. It makes life more interesting and harder as it really is out there.
Okay, there is so much ahead of us that I suppose I have to accept the fact that this adventure is just beginning!
Many thanks to all our dear relatives and friends* who have been supporting us.
Lots of love
Our dream of being mothers is turning true. It is not only about being mothers thou. It is a dream of teaching things we know, finding out together about things we don’t know yet, showing the world to a new comer and mainly showing the difference of ‘good’ and ‘bad’.
I wish we will be able to keep the family together and that we’ll soon get it bigger with a second baby. We know cousins can be good partners but we consider very positive this daily exercise of sharing, giving, receiving back what we give, loosing, giving up, and negotiating. It makes life more interesting and harder as it really is out there.
Okay, there is so much ahead of us that I suppose I have to accept the fact that this adventure is just beginning!
Many thanks to all our dear relatives and friends* who have been supporting us.
Lots of love
*Karine, our web design creative ideas specialist, thanks for the pic! :-)
que lindo isso, fiquei até pensativa =)
ResponderExcluirNao tenho razao quando digo que voces serao excelentes maes? Beijos Vovo Vania
ResponderExcluirTivemos boas professoras!
ResponderExcluirAmei o quadro da família! Ficou demais!
ResponderExcluirBjs! tia Lu.
Tadinho do Scooby... acho que o olhar dele no desenho reflete bem o sentimento de perder o trono! bjo, Lila
ResponderExcluir